Interface Solutions provides a full range of engineering services including: gasket design, flange analysis and material recommendations, sealing problem resolution, joint design recommendations, and part validation testing. Here are some of the tools available through our Application Engineering staff to help our customers design for zero-leaks:
- Complete material property testing in accordance with ASTM and DIN standards for technical material specification development.
- Proprietary functional and property testing services for better predictive modeling of gasket performance.
- Gasket Material selection and recommendations based on computer modeling of joint design parameters and gasket material performance data. Interface Solutions utilizes GMX, a proprietary software program that provides very fast and accurate gasket material or joint design recommendations.
- Gasket design and fast prototyping services utilizing a high-speed XY cutting table.
- Part validation testing services including FUJI Film stress analysis, air leak testing, fluid flow and hydrostatic leak testing, and full thermal cycling environmental chamber testing of individual components to complete engines.
Obtain additional information by calling Interface Solutions' Center for Customer Excellence at